(this was soo good I almost ate the sauce with the spoon alone!!)
Recipe adjusted from OhSheGlows
Cooking time: 30 min
1 serving, adjust to taste if necessary.
· 1 cup of cauliflower florets
· 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
· 1 minced garlic clove (to taste)
· 1/2 cup unsweetened and unflavoured almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
· 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
· 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
· 1/2 small onion
· Sea salt to taste
· Pepper to taste
· Fettuccine pasta of choice (to make it gluten free use gluten free pasta!)
· Fresh parsley/basil/rosemary
· Add cauliflower florets in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Once boiling, cook for another 3-7 minutes until fork tender. Drain.
· Meanwhile, add the oil into a skillet and saute the minced garlic and onions over low heat for 2-4 minutes until softened and fragrant, but not browned.
· In a high speed blender, add the cooked and drained cauliflower, sauteed garlic & onions, milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Blend until a super smooth sauce forms. The key here is to get a really smooth sauce so don’t be afraid to let it run for a minute or so. Set aside.
· Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add your desired amount of pasta and boil for the time instructed on the package. Drain pasta.
· Add cauliflower sauce into the pot (you can use the same pot!) and add the drained pasta. Heat over low-medium until heated enough to your liking. Salt again to taste (the pasta dilutes the flavour).
· Serve with fresh minced parsley/rosemary/basil and black pepper. Feel free to add in your favourite sauteed or roasted vegetables.
fitness blog :)
Hurry up abs! 65kg vs 56
you look amazing!! x
healthychicandfabulous asked: I'm so proud of you for working on your binging! I'm doing the same and I'm glad someone's in the same boat as me where they lost weight gained it back and are trying to lose it again! All the best to you!
Thanks! And god luck to you too!
So I haven’t messed up since Feb. 9!
I’m down from 165.5 to 152.5!
EDIT: SORRY GUYS! I meant 156.5 to 152.5. Please don’t hate me!
7 months progress!! :D
OH MY GOD
♔ ℒuxury ℰastern ℰuropean ℬeauties ♔
follow for fitness :)
Wooooooooow! Probably one of my favorite transformations!
AWWWWOOOOO atta girl
you go girl!
I didn’t binge today.
The designated banana counter